Charals is dedicated to keeping your personal information private. To demonstrate our commitment to privacy, the following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Charals and Charals.com.
Information Collection and Use
Charals is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Charals collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
We ask visitors to provide contact information (name, email address etc), and demographic information (Postal code), and if you purchase from us (billing information). We utilize this information in order to send orders and provide information and products and services (tax and shipping amounts) that are relevant and useful to the user. We also use contact information to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. We also use these data to tailor the visitors’ experiences at our website, show content that might interest them, and display content in accordance with their preferences. This information may be shared with advertisers on an aggregate basis. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings;
Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services. Unique identifiers (email address, phone number, or street address) from Web site visitors can be used to verify the user’s identity and to prevent fraud.
This information is used to contact the user about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest.
We also collect certain information automatically about visitors to our Platform, described in the section headed “Cookies and other information that we automatically collect”, below.
We will use the information we collect from you to:
- manage and fulfil purchase and repair orders and to provide after service care;
- deal with your inquiries and requests;
- send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- send you marketing communications (including e-mails) relating to us and other third party partners in accordance with your communications preferences (please see the ”Editing or deleting your personal information” section below for further information about how you can control these updates);
- conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
- prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities and as part of our efforts to keep our Platform secure; and
Charals collects personal information in several ways when you place an order, buy a gift card or register for a service offered by us. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit card billing address to authenticate your information so that we can process and fulfill your order. This information also allows us to contact about your order, should there be a product delay or problem:
Send you information about your account and order
Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
Process payments and prevent fraud
Set up your account for our store
Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
Improve our store offerings
Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We may also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner’s systems. Additionally in order to prevent fraud, we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. These details allow us to protect you, process your order and to inform you of your order status.
Who on our team has access
Members of Administration and Shop Managers can access:
Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide fulfilling orders, store services and promotions to you. Our data is shared , but may not be limited to, analytics, marketing, payment gateways, shipping providers, and third party embeds.
We use Third party payment processors to take payments an your store.
When processing your payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal and other third-party processing gateways, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Third Party Advertisers and Cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- to third party providers who provide services on our behalf such as online and other payments, processing credit card transactions and handling credit reference and fraud prevention. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes;
- we may disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party;
- Our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us (delivery, marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
- Unaffiliated service providers with whom Charals may subcontract, including website hosting companies, fulfillment companies and other third party service providers;
- permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; or protect the rights, property, safety or security of Charals, our employees, agents, contractors, customers, the visitors of the Site or others.
We do not knowingly share any of your personal information with third parties. We may provide you with opportunities at times to receive information about additional products and services, but we will never share your information with a third party unless you grant us explicit permission to do so.
If you choose to interact with Charals via a social media platform or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. We are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit the access of personal information about you only to employees who need access to it to provide products or services to you. We have appropriate technical and electronic procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us.
We use a third-party provider that is compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard to facilitate payment in a secure manner. We do not handle or retain credit card information on our site. We may also use other third-party service providers in order to assist with managing our relationships with customers, to deliver email marketing communications, etc. Third-party service providers cannot use personal information for their own purposes and are required to implement security measures to protect personal information.
If you have any questions about the security at our Web site, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Safeguarding Your Personal Identifiable Information
We have provided you a unique user identification code, password or any other piece of information as a part of a registration scheme or a security procedure to enable you to access certain parts of the Site. It is your responsibility for keeping your password confidential. Please do not to share a password with anyone, anyone under age, or anyone in a country or other territory where use of the Site is not permitted.
From time to time our site requests information from users via surveys. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user has a choice whether or not to disclose information. The Information requested may include contact information ( name, shipping address), and demographic information (Postal code, age). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. We use the information from our surveys for monitoringand improving the use of this site.
Existing members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special offers, or a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, we provide the option not to receive these types of communications. Please see our choice and opt-out below.
Notification of Changes
Correcting and Updating Personal Information
You have the right to ask for access to any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. You can also ask us not to send you direct marketing communications (however please note that we may continue to send you service related (i.e. non-marketing) communications, such as e-mail updates on your order status). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to us at the address listed below.
You may unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications at any time by e-mailing the address below in the section headed “Contact us” or clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any Montblanc marketing e-mails.
If your personal information changes, or needs up-dating, or if you no longer require our direct marketing communications please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Contacting Our Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact email@example.com.